Peace and quiet on the outskirts of Apalachicola! This historic home was built in 1910 in the historic southside by renowned builder George Marshall and was moved to this site. Located at the end of the street with hundreds of acres of undeveloped land behind it, with a well kept yard with fruit trees, two storage sheds and plenty of sunny space for a Victory Garden. Three porches for relaxing, shady front porch to watch the sunset, screened porch right off the kitchen, or back porch to watch the sunrise. Hardwood, heart pine and tile floors, living and dining room floors recently refinished. The kitchen has corian style counters and new stainless appliances, including a double French door wall oven. Three bedrooms with two full baths and a sunny office, plenty of room for a full time family or sweet second home close to town!